Monday, September 12, 2011

Back from the dead + B&BW freebies

Hello all! I'm back from an unintended hiatus. My area was hit by Irene and resulted in 8 days without electricity. I'm thankful that no other damage was done. Since then I've had various personal things to attend to, and my blogging has fallen by the wayside. But now I intend to pick up where I left off.

Let me start with a quick little update on some freebies I got at Bath & Body Works this weekend.


This weekend they offered free travel-sized bottles of the new scent "charmed life" to Facebook fans. There was also a coupon for a free Halloween PocketBac with any purchase (no minimum required). Certain items in the store were 50% off, which included a handful of PocketBacs. I got one in Sugar Lemon for $0.75, and got the yummy-smelling "chocolate chew" Halloween one for free! I love PocketBacs!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to check out this store when I head to the US I hear so much about it :)

    katattack2000@wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I sincerely enjoyed reading it. This article offered by you is very useful for proper planning.
    jeux android gratuit

    ReplyDelete