Monday, August 1, 2011

July Birchbox: Cynthia Rowley collaboration


A little late, but here's a recap of my July Birchbox! This month was their first designer collaboration. The box was designed by Cynthia Rowley, and the products inside are all her picks.

Inside packaging

Contents:
1) Joya perfume sample
2) Nuxe dry oil sample
3) philosophy purity made simple face wash
4) Redken shine flash hair glistening mist
5) ybf beauty eyebrow pencil (full size!)
Extra: Kind granola bar

Click for larger view of product details

Definitely a wide assortment of products, stuff I wouldn't think to try. But I do enjoy them! I have been using the eyebrow pencil, which is a universal shade of taupe with an eyebrow comb on the other end, and it's pretty nice. I have yet to try the dry oil, which is a multipurpose oil that you're supposed to be able to use anywhere on your body (the product details on the card are wrong!).

See my recap of June's Birchbox here. If you want to join Birchbox, use this link! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great article. this is my first visit to your blog. Thanks for posting a very good article.

    ReplyDelete